29 September 2011

Imperfect Tea Break

Assalamualaikum wbt,

Had a meeting at Maxis Sentral. The meeting was so boring and luckily it finished earlier around 4pm. So I decided to have a tea break at KL Sentral before catching the train. I've chosen my fav desert, bread pudding with white tea.

But something was not right. Probably I was alone.. I felt awkward eating with no one in front of me :(..

I miss him so badly. Now he's working at Kluang, Johor for 2days. Being apart with him is the most thing I hate! However I have to understand that his job needs him to travel around the state quite often. Nasib still in Malaysia. But I need TIME to adapt this kinda situation..

Btw, today is our 39th anniversary. No matter what happened, my love for him will never dies. Love him truly, madly and deeply..

Daaaaa~

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment